1. From the first e-Activity below, assess the effectiveness of the Black September group in achieving its intended goals as a group. Provide examples of such effectivenessâ€”or lack thereofâ€”to support your response.
2. From the first e-Activity below, analyze the Black September attack on the 1972 Munich Olympics, and examine the crucial lessons that law enforcement and counterterrorist organizations learned in the aftermath. From the perspective of the terrorists, give your opinion on whether or not you believe the Munich terrorist attack was successful. Use facts from your research to support your opinion.
E- Activity Questions 1/2
Use the Internet to research the group known as Black September. Focus on both the reasons for its origination and the specifics of its attack on the 1972 Munich Olympics. Be prepared to discuss.
3. Explore the key reasons why you believe counterterrorism policies are often considered controversial. Discuss your viewpoint on controversial counterterrorism tactics in general, and determine whether you agree or disagree with their use. Provide examples of such tactics to support your position.
4. From the second e-Activity, describe at least three (3) controversial counterterrorism tactics that Israel currently utilizes. Summarize the key arguments for and against these tactics. Explain your position on the controversy surrounding the counterterrorism tactics. Provide a rationale for your answer.
E Activity Questions 3/4
Use the Internet to research controversial counterterrorism tactics that Israel currently uses. Be prepared to discuss the arguments for and against these tactics.
5. Compare and contrast the basic skills of security planning and program administration and indicate in your own words whether or not you feel as though one of these items is more critical than the other. Additionally, consider which of these to functions is most difficult perform and why you believe that to be the case.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.