Describe the transformation process by which organisations produce & deliver goods & services.Apply the characteristics, roles and techniques of project management to their module project.
2. Critically discuss the differences between service operations and manufacturing operations.
3. Collaborate with healthcare professionals to select & improve a patient/healthcare process
4. Apply core operations management concepts to design more effective utilisation of resources.
5. Apply the characteristics, roles and techniques of project management to their module project.
6. Reflect on their role in contributing to the project
Part I 25%
Review the core concepts of lean operations and process mapping.
Critically discuss how healthcare operational improvements were achieved in the Karolinska Hospital casestudy.(Learning Outcomes: 1, 2 are assessed in Part I).
Part II 75%
Project Management demonstrated by mapping and redesigning a healthcare process
Using the procedure known as ‘process mapping’ or ‘flow charting’, use quality improvement tools to track, chartand describe the experience of a patient journey through a defined process. Alternatively, if you have noaccess to patients you can track, chart and describe a defined healthcare process within your work setting.Using the principles of operations management and quality improvement tools, suggest realistic approachesto optimisation of the process. Apply the characteristics and techniques of project management in yourassignment. Reflect on your experience of doing this project
The post Describe the transformation process by which organisations produce & deliver goods & services.Apply the characteristics, roles and techniques of project management to their module project. appeared first on essayprofessors.net.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.